Nature of Business:
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Limited Company
Agriculture is the backbone of many developing economies of the world especially in Sub Sahara Africa, Latin America, South and Southeast Asia. Variant Infratech supports the agricultural economies in these Countries by establishing turnkey projects and supply of agricultural machinery and equipment. Apart from this, Variant Infratech
also sets up projects for manufacturing of agricultural equipment. Projects Agro Processing Projects
Variant Infratech sets up projects for processing of agro products.
Edible Oil Projects
- Grinding Mills, Rice mills and Flour Mills
- Processing of Fruits and Vegetables viz. Mango, Pineapple, Orange, Tomato, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, etc.
- Extraction of starch and glucose from Maize,Tapioca
Variant Infratech sets up edible oil plants for extraction and refining of oil from corn, cotton seed, groundnuts, soyabean, sunflower and coconut etc.
The first stage of oil extraction is by expelling using oil expellers. The remaining oil is extracted by using solvent extraction methods and the residual matter is used for animal feed. The oil is further refined and hydrogenated to form ghee. The oil packing can be in bottles,tins,containers for bulk supplies or consumer needs. Manufacturing of Agricultural Equipment
Variant Infratech sets up projects for manufacturing of following machinery and equipment that are required in the Agriculture sector.
- Power Tillers
- Tractor drawn Implements
- Irrigation pumps
- Agricultural Tools
Variant Infratech supplies Farm equipment to enhance the agricultural production and also reduce costs.
- Tractors - Tractors 2WD and 4WD up to 90 HP and beyond, Power Tillers, Mini Tractors,Tractor drawn Implements
- Crop Protection Equipment - Sprayers and Dusters
- Post Harvesting Machinery
- Irrigation Equipment - Pumps